CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

REMEDY: Feminine Itch and Odor etc.



Okay, I know that this topic might be a little uncomfortable for some women to discuss but I thought this might be a great help (esp. for those who have concerns in this area).

You know what is the best remedy for Feminine Itch and Odor? Wait... here comes YOGURT! Yep, the mostly neglected by many (guilty as charged) yogurt.

Here's what I got:

Nestle Creamy Yogurt 





125 g. (size). I got it for 25php (approx. $ 0.60) that can last until its expiry date. Great deal huh? =)

Product Info:



Ingredients:

  • Water
  • Skimmed milk powder
  • milkfat
  • stabilizers
  • live yogurt culture

IMPORTANT! 

  •  Always read the label-- it should contain LIVE ACTIVE CULTURE (this controls fungus that causes yeast infection). 
  • It should be ALL NATURAL. 
  • NO ADDED STUFF (e.g. fruits)
  • Constantly store in the fridge. 
  • Check the expiry date before buying.


What to do: 

  •  Scoop 1 tsp. of all natural yogurt.
  • Spread externally "down there" and rub.
  • Leave on for a few minutes after rubbing.
  • Rinse.
  • Another good way to do is to EAT! Yes, lovelies, eat the yogurt! 
Note: Go to a doctor if this remedy is ineffective after 2 days. You could have an infection that home remedies can't cure.


When I found out I'm pregnant I got obsessed with going natural and stayed away from chemical as much as possible. I discerned that this actually works well as a substitute for my regular feminine wash (much much better!!!) and I use this everyday... hmmm... I am contemplating of replacing my fem wash. Yogurt is way cheaper, safer and more efficient. 

More tips for "down there" care:

  •  Wear loose clothing to keep your vagina cool and dry.
  • Wear 100% cotton panties so the skin can breathe.
  • Ditch the flower-scented ( or anything scented) pantyliner and start tossing on your grocery cart UNSCENTED. Mine's Charmee's for 27php (approx. $0.62), contains 20 pcs. pantyliners.
  • Change pads/ pantyliners every 2 hours or as deemed necessary.


Did you find this helpful?
What are your other remedies?
Let's all talk adult here. LOL

Catch you later, lovelies!

xoxo,
Geline and 'lil jellybean <3



No comments:

Post a Comment