CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogging?

hello,lovelies! I have started to blog way back 2009 but I did not keep up with it and I eventually forgot my log-in details thus forcing me to create a new account. (eff! gotta catch my breath there~ haha!) I have been pretty hectic with school, business and shows altogether which left mi poor blog unattended. heck, unattended? mobile phone? whatever. LOL

But now I'm done with those except the business; I finally shoved my butt up to get back to what I enjoy doing. Plus, I'm an expectant mommy ( 17 weeks 5 days as to date) now. I spend most of my time at home which can be dreadfully boring by the ways. I figured I could share ideas about pregnancy, being a mom as well as beauty, make up, music, fashion, movies....arrrggghhh.. the list goes on!

I hope you will accompany me with my blogging journey and share your thoughts as well-- that would be highly appreciated. ^^

Any topic that you would like me to blog about? send your suggestions to gorgeouzmomma (at) gmail (dot) com and i'll see what i can do. -_-;;;

Eeeeeeeeeeeee this is so freakin' exciting! hee hee!

Well...catch ya later, lovelies!

xoxo
-Geline and 'lil jellybean

No comments:

Post a Comment