CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Saehee at 3rd month ( It's a triple celebration!)

As I've mentioned in my previous post, today (January 19) is my baby love's third month since her grand entrance to this world.  We had the usual thing that we do; just munch on the food! My family gathered tonight in our house and they spent the time passing Saehee from one person to another. ^__^ They really adore her.hahaha!

Oh yeah, there's a twist for this month's celebration because we also celebrated my dad's birthday (January 17) and my hubby's birthday (January 9). Yey for a triple celebration of three of the most important people in my life!!! =)


My Korean princess. :)






Simple feast :)







Last but not the least.....



Omma (mommy) and baby Saehee <3


That's it for Saehee's third month, hubby's and daddy's birthday celebration rolled into one night. Stay tuned for Saehee's fourth month celebration. 

Thank you, dear Lord for always guiding and blessing our family. You're the best!!! Praise and glory to you!!!

love lots,
Geline <3





No comments:

Post a Comment