CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby love's third month!

hello, lovelies!

Today is my baby love's third month of existence. We're throwing a little party for her (as usual) this evening. This goes on every month until she reaches one year old. I don't know if it's just me and my mom doing this, or it's really a part of the Filipino tradition. I mean, I seldom see celebrations of a baby's "month-sary" so maybe it's just us? Whatever! ahahahaha.

Here's a video of her second month parteeeeeeeeee:


This YouTube account is my older account by the way. =)


Anyway, i'll try to blog tonight after the party about Saehee's thrid month celebration. If not, i'll just do it tomorrow. 


A photo of Saehee taken yesterday at Sugar Plum's 1st birthday celebration. 

Thanks Ate Ge for the photo! Mwah~~~


Do you also celebrate like we do? Share it with us! Comment below. :p

Catch ya later!

Love lots,
Geline <3

No comments:

Post a Comment