CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OMG!!!

It's been ages since my last post! I have been MIA because of the many things that have been up on my sleeves. I started school on June and we have had series of activities with our Ilongga Mommies' Nook group. I also have been doing vlogs on my YouTube channel KimchiiMommy more frequently. I figured that it's more convenient for me to talk, film, edit a bit then upload than to sit down for a long time composing blog entries. I can tend to my baby while the video's uploading you know. hahahaha!

But I feel guilty for just abandoning this blog which I have established for quite sometime. I may not be able to post everyday but i'll be having entries from time to time. Whenever I can. No more promises.

I kind of miss this though. I have a lot of catching up to do.

xHugsx
-Geline <3

No comments:

Post a Comment