CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

V-Day...what?

Hallo, lovelies!

Valentine's Day has passed; I've seen innumerable happy couples, singles who spent time with their family and a handful of unhappy ones for no date or failed dates! I, myself, had no date because for the obvious reason--my hubby doodle is away.

I had the whole V-Day spent with my darling 'lil princess. We spent the day playing, cuddling, feeding, poo.....OK! 'nuff said. Basically, whatever a mother and baby does everyday. xD


Despite how simple it might seem, I can still say it was one of the most fulfilling Valentine's Day I've had in my entire life. There's just this mother and child connection and bonding that even the most brilliant scientist can not fathom.

How about you? How was your V-Day 2012? 


We'll be glad to read experiences here! :p








Catch ya later!

Love lots,
Geline <3

No comments:

Post a Comment